Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Beau wants to play with his sister!!

I had to get the camera out and take a picture of Beau and Mary Bratton. We were all hanging out on the couch and all Beau wanted to do is play with his sister. Everytime she would look at him he would start smiling and trying to talk to her! So sweet!!















Tal with his nu nu

























My happy baby! IT is so easy to make him smile!!!


















Mary Bratton got her haircut on Monday. It really looks great on her. My sweet girl!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!! look at that shiny hair, those BEE yoo TEE full eyes, and pink lips!!!

Anonymous said...

I love her hair cut, she is going to look so pretty in the family photos and look how cute Beau is! I hope he gives me that big smile Saturday!! :)