Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Who is that baby?

I was looking through old photos b/c Mary Bratton had a project at school (her star) that needed to included photos and her favorite things. I found photos of my sweet nephew Nasson that looked so much like Beau. We were at my brother and sister in laws tonight and were looking at Nasson's baby pics and it blew my mind. They really do favor each other.





The top 2 pictures are of Nasson around a year old

The 3rd picture is Beau at Thanksgiving.

The last picture is Nasson (and mary bratton) at the end of October. Look at Nasson's skin at the end of October. If we are lucky enough for Beau to be as handsome as his cousin Nasson ... he will definitely be a lighter version!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Cross Family said...

is that beau's twin? he is gonna be a real cutie!

Woodruff family said...

I can't believe how much they look alike!