Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Look who's walking

Beau started taking steps today! 1 year, 1 week and 1 day old!
He has been taking 2 of 3 steps here and there but today
he got more confident and started walking further. It is all over now!

Here comes Beau!





















Tuesday was 'dress up in your favorite outfit' day at Pinelake Christian School. I told Mary Bratton that she could wear whatever she wanted. She wanted to wear her princess dress with her tiara and dress up shoes...literally... plastic dress up shoes. Her teacher called me on my cell before I even got home and told me that I needed to bring some more shoes because one of the dress up shoes broke (she said they tried to hot glue it :) ) I told Mary Bratton that she was just like the real Cinderella that lost her shoe!






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Woodruff family said...

GO BEAU!! I new it wouldn't be long before he'd start walking! And look at that pretty princess.. I love that dress!

Woodruff family said...

And yes I mispelled new! knew! haha.. hadn't had much sleep.

The Segrest Family said...

awwww GO BEAU BEAU!!! so proud... he and camp will be in trouble together in no time!
and MB is SO BEAUTIFUL!

Jenny said...

way to go beau!! watch out mom and dad!

and mb makes a b-e-a-utiful princess--broken shoe and all!

Amber said...

Beau and Mary Bratton are beautiful! Duncan and I have our little one at home. Check her out: http://grayfamily2005.blogspot.com