Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 18, 2007

Party on Saturday from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.

I have made a huge mistake!

Mary Bratton's birthday party is from
1:00 - 3:00 p.m. at the Ag Museum
not 10:00 - 12:00.



I just got mixed up with the times. I am so sorry if this has messed anyone up and I still hope that you will be able to come celebrate with Mary Bratton. She has been waiting so long and I cannot believe that I made this mistake. The weather is suppose to be beautiful. Please come join us! So sorry again about the mix up!

Thanks!
Renee
601-750-2885

2 comments:

stacy seago said...

We will be there! My little cowboy can't wait!
stac

The Segrest Family said...

SO SAD i missed it! but chad said that camp had a ball riding the ponies! and don't worry- i just got home from the wedding 15 minutes ago, and the bag tag is already in place on his bag =) i love it!
love you too!!!
mk