Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008
























Beau LOVES Diego and Dora and I look this pictures with my iphone.
he is kissing Dora and saying.... muuuuiiiiii mawwwhhh......





















Alex and Suzanne Guild

Suzanne is the one that one that told me about the Fancy Nancy day at Barnes and Noble





















here is Mary Bratton watching the princess reading the Fancy Nancy books.
Tal and Beau are in the back LOVING IT! :)

























Here is the princess reading the books and Isabel David . She isn't smiling b/c she didn't know that I was taking a picture.
I called her name and she had just turned around!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Woodruff family said...

Okay - Suzanne's daughter looks just like her!! And look at Beau's cute hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)