Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Mary Bratton skating with Missy and Megan McMinn












































We all skated for hours! They girls caught on really quick and they were so happy to be there!























They even did the hokie pokie like they did when i was little! I was skating around like a 10 year old! Tal kept laughing b/c Mary Bratton kept going on about what a good roller skater that mommy is. A skill that will definiltey come in handy at 33 years of age! It all came back to me!!!!!! I want to go again.... I'll ask Mary Bratton if she wants to come!

















post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Jasper Family said...

Love it! I didn't know any skating rinks were still open!! I can't wait to ask her about it at school!

The Segrest Family said...

SO FUN!!! where is that??? i didnt even know they still existed !