Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Mary Bratton got chosen from the audience to go up at the Lion King Show at Animal Kingdom.


















she walked around the whole show shaking an instrument! she was very excited!!




















we found some ducks on the way out and stopped so Beau could feed them! They were eating out of our hands!


























Mary Bratton and Beau excited about something!
Beau will do anything that he sees his big sister doing!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures! Makes me want to go to Disney World sooo bad!

Lisa Trotter said...

Oh, Renee!!! Love that Lion King show. My kids got to get out there, too, last year - and it was the highlight of that trip!!! Love the pictures!!! :)

Unknown said...

go MB!!! i love the lion king show!

The Segrest Family said...

mk, not chad! sorry again

Christie said...

I LOVED all of your Disney pics! My favorite is the one of you and Tal having a photo session while MB and Beau are playing in the water. You can see MB in the background and it cracked me up because ya'll were just looking at the camera not concerned one bit about what they were doing - So cute!!! I can't wait to hear all the details about the trip. I'm so ready to take Raylin again!