Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 17, 2006

Family pictures

Here are some different photos that don't go together at all - but I am taking the short cut. The group photo is of my uncle Ralph, Aunt Gabriella (green & Brown pants), Aunt Mary Gayle (khaki pants), Ta ta, me, my cousin Nat (Natalie), Tal, Mary Bratton & Beau. They came in town this Saturday and we all went to Keifer's to eat. They are all some of my favorite people - so so sweet!! Nat and Uncle Ralph and Aunt Gabriella are from Monroe, LA. My aunt Mary Gayle is a doctor here in Jackson.

The other picture is of my brother Ron and Beau. Beau was very comfortable with Uncle Ron and went straight to sleep. Ron is so sweet to Mary Bratton and Beau.

The other picture (non JA people will be wondering - what in the world) - but the JA alumni receive a born to be a JA Raider t-shirt when your new baby is born and they put the picture in the alumni magazine. This is Beau's picture. I could just eat him up - he is so sweet.




1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

LOVE the born to be a raider! camp has one of those too--- i know that will be black mail one day when he ends up going to public school!
mk