Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mary Bratton - Red Day & Carpool









Mary Bratton has started going to PCS (Pinelake Christian School) onTuesday's and Thursdays. It is such an awesome Godly place for MaryBratton to learn and grow. She had to bring something red today for Show and Tell and she brought her red boots that her daddy brought her back from Texas.
Today was the first day that I dropped her off in the car pool line. Mary Bratton was so excited to walk in by herself. I was very sad!!! I got busted by the 'carpool police' (Brandye Boyd) - called me and asked me if I saw that line of momma's behind me. She is going to warn people not to get behind the navy Montero Sport b/c there is a photo shoot going on.
I want to mention that I DO NOT tell Mary Bratton to pose like this. The girl can strike a pose!!

4 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

could she be any cuter?!?!?!? she is such a true girl!
mk

stacy seago said...

Love it!!!! Save those boots for MG.....

The Dowdles said...

OMG ... laughing so hard!!! I MISS THIS GIRL!!!! And yea right about the posing Nee...she gets every bit of it from you! =) And that's why its SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

She misses you Joy. She talks about you all of the time!