Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mary Bratton's big day!!









Today was a fun day for Mary Bratton. Her first soccer game. We did not expect much - she is only 3 1/2. She did so great. I am so proud of her. She SCORED TWO GOALS. We are holding up 2 fingers for her big two goals!! I didn't take any pictures during the game because I was jumping and screaming for her. I was so happy for her and so proud of her! I cannot explain how happy I am to see her do well - just so proud of her. She is the sweetest child - I keep looking at her and seeing a little girl instead of my little baby. I find myself just staring at her wondering when she got so big. Bryant and Stacy and TaTa came to cheer her on!
After the game we went to eat at Cherokee and then we went to Brocks Salon to see if they could trim her hair up. I also asked if they could wash it like a big girl! She ate it up - loves to get her hair cut! And those old women in there loved playing with MB and Beau. I told the woman washing her hair to use the good stuff (not the Johnson and Johnson ) Mary Bratton's hair smells like a big girl.

1 comment:

The Dowdles said...

Mary Bratton is quite possibly the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! I miss her so much!! I think it may be time to write another letter! =)