Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A very happy Halloween!!

My sweet babies on Halloween! It makes me so happy seeing them play together. They love each other so much! Beau just smiles and laughs at Mary Bratton - and he is the first person she wants to see when she wakes up - she doesn't want to be without him! MB's teachers went around the room and asked the kids what they were thankful for... they told me that Mary Bratton said 'my baby brother.' For a momma - there is nothing sweeter in the world for me to hear! Thank you God for giving me these children!





















Ta Ta used to always make signs for our first EVERYTHING! I hated it! I would run out the door to keep from having to take a picture with a sign. (For example - Renee's first day of her senior year) - How embarassing!!! But now it is my turn to embarass my kids! Happy First Halloween Beau Beau !!







Lion Booty! Had to get a picture of his cute little tail!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

cute cute cute--- you and i need to go to bed! no more late night blogging!

Woodruff family said...

Look at those little legs .. how sweet! I love the costumes. How much fun!