Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

This little guy is a mess! I have been so worried all day. I took him for his first day of swim lessons.
Didn't go so great! I could hear him crying for 15 minutes while all of the other sweet mom's told me that it was going to be fine.
Alicia Lawrence finally called me down to the pool. I stayed with him down by the pool while all of the kids were taking their turns - I was trying to encourage Beau and encourage the other kids. I would cheer them on thinking Beau would take interest. Instead, Beau was just playing with a plastic watering can and pouring water on my feet and yelling 'yaaaayy!'
Yay Beau..!! We aren't giving up. I've paid for a month of lessons so hopefully he will get used to going!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

stacy seago said...

I love this little boy so much!! I am so proud of him and how he has done~ praise the Lord for lollipops!!