Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 06, 2008

Yay Beau! We had some good days and bad days this week and swim lesssons. But for his very first week of classes, I'm very proud!
We got to watch for the last 15 minutes of Thursday's class. I didn't even bring my camera - THANK YOU STACY for bring your camera and sending me these pictures!





















They are about to swim him underwater in the above picture. He was swimming and saying 'cheeeese' when he saw us taking his picture!





















He had just gone underwater and straight out of the water looking for me!
yay Beau!!!!! You did so good!

























getting out of the pool and straight to mommy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christie said...

That is so sweet! Getting out of the water and heading straight to mommy! I love that he is saying "cheese" while he is swimming.