Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mary Bratton fell in the fountain at Papitos




















Raylin and Mary Bratton before Mary Bratton fell in the fountain!
























This is right after i pulled out Mary Bratton from the fountain! Look at her pants... SOAKING WET! and look at my face.... i laughed for about an hour straight ( ask Tal)



I knew she was Ok and not hurt because she stood straight up in the fountain with her arms out for me to get her!





















I'm a horrible mother!
























poor sweet baby girl! We had to take her pants and shoes off to ride home! Tal took his shirt off on the way home so that she could cover her legs and not be cold!





post signature

4 comments:

Christie said...

I love your face in all of these pictures. I love in the last picture how Raylin's little hand is patting her arm like it's gonna be okay. I'm still laughing just thinking about it! We will probably never let her forget it. At her wedding reception, when you show videos of her growing up, this one will have to be included. :)

The Segrest Family said...

haha poor MB! cant believe we missed that!!!!!!

Amber said...

Bless her heart. I would have laughed too though.

Dehmer Family said...

My boys have come soooo close to doing that about a million times! Glad she wasn't hurt. I always laugh at my kids like that(when I know their ok of course) and it makes them so mad!