Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

our new tu tu

if you have any sort of issues with tu tu's then turn away now! Mary Bratton is 5 1/2 and I plan to keep her little as long as I can. I tell her that BIG girls wear bows and smocked dresses. She has plenty of time to wear BIG GIRL clothes .... so for now.... I want to keep her in a tu tu as long as possible! That is my mission! Tal asks... where is she going to wear that?..........ummm... to dinner, parties, the park. to sleep... i don't care! wherever she wants to go in her tu tu!!! :)


















post signature

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dehmer Family said...

I LOVE it! I acouldn't agree more about the "big girl" clothes. I can't wait to buy Rimes a thousand Tu Tus.

Christie said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! The tutu is fabulous and MB looks awesome in it. And I'm with you on dressing my baby in little girly things as long as I can.

Unknown said...

oh i love it. The three of us wore smocked dresses (and bubble suits, no doubt) and BIG bows until we were well on our way to upper elementary!! I love girly things. :) She is precious!!

LT (and Max) said...

adorable. i'm so glad you dress your children like CHILDREN!!!