Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm tearing up as i post this b/c i know tomorrow she will be gone again!
I am going to miss her !!!!!!!!!!

Today was orientation and she got to see her classroom for the first time! here she is walking in for the first time!!
( waving to her teacher) tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















Warm welcome from sweet Michelle!!! ( more tears)
Please notice how cute her room is! it is a jungle theme and it is darling!
she calls the kids her little monkeys!! so excited about this year!!!
















showing Mary Bratton her desk and her folder!!
















my almost first grader ( starting tomorrow)
I know she is ready !! more tears!!!!!!!!!!!!
















post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwww! so sweet! love that little girl. she is going to do great!

Christie said...

I can't believe this! Love MB so much and know she is going to have a great year!!!