Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ready to go! He is fine... talking about 'Beauy going to school"
and he says it's going to be "soooooooo fun"
( pretty sure he gets to sooooooooo much fun thing from me)























climbed in the front with me for carpool line.
you can tell by his face that he is watching and seeing what is going on!
I kept telling him how proud I was of him and he would tell me how proud
he was of ME too!!!























passing the time in carpool line! He was liking the pictures!
he was saying "more cheese mommy"














and here he goes~!! He hates going in but he has so much fun 5 minutes after i leave!
they said he had a great day! He is still adjusting to the drop off! :)
Sweet Tracy finally just had to pick him up and take him in!

















post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: