Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

Hey Stacy, itz yo berfday

Happy Birthday Sweet Stacy!!!


















Stacy's friends all met at Cock of the Walk tonight to help her celebrate her birthday.
Stacy does so much for everyone else - I wasn't at all surprised to see how many people
came to make sure that Stacy had a special day! Happy Birthday Stacy!!!

Stacy and Bryant blowing out her candles!! That is Stacy's beautiful mommy in the back to the lefft holding Mary Grace!







































Bryant ( to the right of Mary Bratton) was acting too shy to take a picture with her
so Mr. David was sweet to take a picture with her.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

awwww, i missed it! y'all all look so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie said...

Somehow I knew if I looked on your blog you would already have posted about the bday party. You are so on top of things. I will try to get my pics up tomorrow since I am such a procrastinator. I emailed you a picture of MB with Raylin. It is so sweet. She is kissing my sweet baby's head. PRECIOUS!!!

Christie said...

Oh by the way, the picture of you and Stacy is great... TWO HOT MAMA'S!!!

Anonymous said...

If I could be a fly on the wall at your house....the wedding is hilarious. What part did Beau play in the ceremony??? Love it!

Renee Guest said...

Beau was the ring bearer. :)