Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Roxanne's biggest fan

I love my friends! I just love my sweet friends! Some of my friends wanted me to post some other pics of my haircut. They can't believe it either. I still pass a mirror and think - where is my hair - who is that girl? Tal says he likes it - none of my friends have seen it yet - so here you go. i can't stand to have my hair in my face - so I've already pulled it back. I have already had one friend make an appointment with Roxanne - I swear... you will fall in love with her. I'm her biggest fan!!! She is the cutest thing... A punk Natalie Maines (head singer of the Dixie Chicks) Her number is 601-978-3080. She opened her own salon called Stella Salon in Centre Park in Ridgeland. I don't do color but she does the best color. I found her by walking up to random people and asking who cut their hair. I DO not do that a lot - but there were some girls at church that I asked and they all went to Roxanne.





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Amber said...

I know everyone says that Mary Bratton looks like Tal, but in these pictures of you, I swear I see her! I think ya'll have the same smile. Cute hair, girl...

The Segrest Family said...

love love love the hair!!! i bet you feel a few pounds lighter!
i did the same thing with roxanne (although i have never had a cut by her, and you can tell =)) but when jenny came to town - and she always has cute hair - she didn't know anyone and since I don't have cute hair, i walked up to people at church - heather, leah, courtney - and asked them who cut their hair and it was her! maybe one day when i get brave...

stacy seago said...

I LOVE IT!!! TOO PRECIOUS! YOu look great with shorter hair...so mature! YEs, Roxanne IS great!!

The O'Donnells said...

love the hair! love it love it love it!

Woodruff family said...

I meant to tell you on the phone today.. LOVE THE HAIR!! YOU LOOK GOOD GIRL!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair cut you look great.

Love ya
Sis

Lisa Trotter said...

I love the hair Renee!!! I think you made a great choice!!! It is super cute on you! And you and Mary Bratton DEFINITELY favor each other! Very cute....
And I've been meaning to say how very sorry I am about your mom's apartment fire. I think about you all and hope things are looking better. Love to all. Lisa