Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

New Do's

Me and Mary Bratton had a little date today and went and got our hair cut.
I haven't had my hair this short since probably the 3rd grade.
























I told Roxanne at Stella's to do what she wanted. She is awesome - i would not trust anyone else.
I always tell her that I want to keep it long - but I was finally ready. I told her that Tal can't ever tell when I get my hair cut ( b/c I always just trim it up or cut an inch or so) so she snipped off 5 inches and said "Tell him Roxanne said HELLO" - she put it in this sealed envelope to bring home to him
















Did I need a haircut or what? Roxanne does Stacy's hair too. soo cute!!
This was a picture from a girls night out we had last night at Mellow Mushroom
Stacy, me and Sha



















Andrea, Mary Katherine (and baby in tummy), Jennifer and Christie

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christie said...

I love the new do!!!! It is so great! Makes you look 10 years younger, probably like when you were in the 3rd grade!

Amanda said...

Y'all all look like hot mamas!! Love the new har cut!! Very stylish :)

The Segrest Family said...

love both of your new do's!!!! you are gonna be even more spunky and sassy! tal better watch out!

Amber said...

LOVE the hair...I am desperate for a good hair cut, and I still haven't found a stylist here. Maybe I'll go to Roxanne. :)

Jenny said...

ummmm, you look FABULOUS! i love the hair. roxanne also works her magic on me every month. i went last week, and i told her i'd come every few days if i could afford it. love that girl!!!!