Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 08, 2007

Had to capture this moment. My little princess fell asleep on the couch with her crown on. She is getting so big - so fast. She becoming such a sweet little girl - but I'm missing my baby girl!! I tell her all of the time to STOP GROWING! She will tell us sometimes that her leg or arm is sore and we would tell her that it is probably growing pains. She NOW goes and tells Tal b/c she knows I will get sad b/c she is growing! She will tells me Mom - I promise that I'm not growing" so it won't make me sad.





















This was a picture of MB's lip when she woke up Friday morning.
It is looking better and better everyday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Owen Family said...

That is the most precious picture of Mary Bratton asleep in her crown, she looks like sleeping beauty! She is so pretty! I always tell Thomas that too, to please please not grow, to stay 5 forever. But he is in a huge hurry as of a week ago to turn 30, b/c that is when I told him he could get married and marry his girlfriend that he loves so much. Wish I had never said that! Because now he wants to go from 5 to 30 asap!! so sad that they grow!!