Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007
























See this guy?? I love him!!

He gave me my early birthday present today b/c he was excited and couldn't wait.
He got me a brand new camera - I had no idea. I love my new camera!!
He told me he had a surprise for me and I thought he bought me some boots!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Tal!!!!




























Here are some of the first pics with my new camera......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm so excited!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Just got the email! The necklace looks fabulous on you and how appropriate you are playing with your precious baby while sporting it! Happy Birthday! There is nothing better than a great camera! It makes taking pictures so much fun!!!

The Owen Family said...

Love your new camera! Fancy!

Woodruff family said...

Awesome camera!! SO SWEET! You are so blessed!!

The Segrest Family said...

don't steal my side job please

Audra Laney said...

Aww...your sweet babies are just precious! Is it a Kodak? The handle to my Kodak looks just like that...and I love it!