Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 02, 2007



















my sweet friends all went to P.F. Changs on Monday night to help me celebrate my birthday. Which is on Halloween and sweet Mary Katherine didn't want it to get overshadowed by all of the trick or treating. very sweet. thank you sooo much to all of my sweet friends that came. it meant sooo much to me. I was overwhelmed with the gifts.... I was just excited about a girls night out - and everyone brought gifts. it was great. I loved every minute!!!! thank you , thank you!!




















got lots of cute jewelry.. love, love, love!




















me and Stacy

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Woodruff family said...

I had a blast!! Mu shu chicken (YUMMY)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WOOHOO!!

The Segrest Family said...

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!! polka dot shamu!!!!!

Heather Avery said...

I love your dress! I need it for family pics next week. Ha!!

Christie said...

Had so much fun! Ready for another. Who has a birthday next?

Kristi Williams said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Looks like you had a good time!