Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 03, 2007
























We went to a birthday party for John Louis Cressman this morning at the Fire Museum. It was really cute. Here are some pictures from the party.
Above is my sweet girl eating her cupcake!

















Beau right before he threw all of this french fries on the floor.


















John Louis - the birthday boy .. trying to block me from taking his picture with the batman ring!
I was just too fast for him! :)

























Mary Bratton just slid down the fireman's pole.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday...a new camera...wow! So glad to see Beau throwing things. Elias throws anything and everthing. I told him one time..we don't throw that...he went behind the couch and chunked it at me...never a dull moment:)

Christie said...

Cute pics! Such beautiful children! Enjoyed lunch today!