Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007





















So......... we are loading the dishwasher the other night and Beau is of course trying to play with all of the dirty untenils. All of the sudden... Tal looks down ... Beau had ripped off his diaper and is standing in front of our dishwasher and he sees a stream of pee going straight into the dishwasher. That's right.... my baby boy peed in our dishwasher.

To all of our friends and frequent dinner guests... the dishes have been washed... not in the pee cycle but in the good tough Heavy cycle. so no worries!

Never a dull moment at our house!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Amber said...

This post MADE my day, and I needed a good laugh! Thank you, Beau. :)

The Manning Family said...

That's too funny! I think my brother in law did something like that when he was little. Guess it's just a boy thing! =)

Leahbeth said...

HILARIOUS!! But he better not teach my son that trick!!!!

The Converse Family said...

That is sooooooo funny!! I, too, needed a good laugh.
Mamie

Woodruff family said...

I'm so glad you decided to post this!! HOW FUNNY!!

Courtney said...

Hilarious! I just love little boys! :)

stacy seago said...

That is soooo funny Nea Nea! That is something Bryant would have done to MARK their territory.
Stacy

Christie said...

Okay I am still dying laughing. I just love Beau Beau!

LT (and Max) said...

that's awesome! gotta love little boys!! :)

The Segrest Family said...

ah-dah?
what daddy? im not supposed to tee tee in there?
ah-dah?