Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 04, 2007


















David and Stacy Seago........... Renee and Tal Guest ( i guess i thought that Tal needed help holding his bottle of water)


Sorry that I have been such a bad blogger. this is my busiest time of year and Nea Nea needs some serious sleep! I'm working so hard trying to get everyone cards and gifts out for Christmas!
I have some cute pics to post and I will post them soon! Don't give up on me!

Here is a picture that Stacy (Seago) sent me that was taken Saturday night at the Wedding Party for Stacy (Neubauer) and Jimmy Kitchens. They got married in Barbados a few weeks ago and are so cute and happy together! Congrats to Stacy and Jimmy.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Courtney said...

You look so cute! I love the dress. Okay, I am about to have to order some new cards from you...I will wait until after Christmas since you are SO BUSY!!!

The O'Donnells said...

yippppeeee! so glad you posted :) love the dress!

Christie said...

Ya'll look so cute! I love that you are helping Tal hold his water. Looks like you are trying to cover up what he is drinking :)

stacy seago said...

Girl...glad you didn't miss the water bottle....could have grabbed hold of something else! Too funny!

The Segrest Family said...

first of all... CUTE CUTE CUTE DRESS!!!!!!!! i love it - and your hair looks cute too!
second of all... you were really going for tal's package and he blocked it with the water, right?!