Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

My dad came over after church on Christmas eve.
After dinner, it is our tradition to read The Night before Christmas and The Cajun night Before Christmas and NOW - we read Elf of the Shelf the night that our elf , Charlie has to leave!
















My dad is from South Lousiana so the Cajun Night Before Christmas is a must read!
Instead of reindeers, St. Nick has alligators and the last one's name is Renee. Mary Bratton loved this part and pointed out the alligator that she thought was Renee on each page!


















This is me giving Tal a mean face because he forgot the DVD's for the video camera !


















Mary Bratton pointing out Renee the Alligator!


















Mary Bratton got very upset that it was Charlie's (our Elf) last night with us.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is your dad from? I grew up in Opelousas....and my parents still live here.