Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

















Mary Bratton got a Leapster LMax for Christmas. I started crying when I saw her sitting here playing it.
She is getting so big and seeing her do big girl things just makes me want to stop time and keep her as little as I can for as long as I can.

























She has crossed her little ankles like this since she was a baby. Ta Ta first noticed that she always did it.
Ta Ta - I took this picture below for you!



















Mary Bratton also got a pink digital camera that she loves!
After she opened it - she would take pictures of all of her other gifts before she opened them.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Woodruff family said...

I just can't believe how fast time goes by!! I remember when she was a baby and y'all were living on Crane Blvd!