Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

























i went to get her up about 7:00 a.m. and she was already up getting dressed. I had tears in my eyes a couple of times this morning and Mary Bratton finally says........'Moooommmm.... we prayed about this.' Why is it so hard to let them go? I mean... it's only a half day.. I'm picking her up at noon.









































Have a wonderful year in Kindergarten pumkin~! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mysti Chustz said...

okay that make me cry and I have never even met Mary Bratton! I think we all need to form a going off to school support group. I love reading your blog renee...your children are precious

Amber said...

I teared up too, Renee! Harper starts mother's morning out in Sept, and I'm already sniffling about it! Makes me have a lot of sympathy for my own mama.