Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 09, 2008

We had the Leon's Annual Cookout today! Mr. Leon gets up at 3 a.m. and starts cooking for us. They are so sweet to have this every year and I can't describe how good the food is. The weather was great today and we had alot of fun!

















Chris Leon, Jay Wadford, Tal Guest, Shawn Sappington - Canton Academy 1994 Grads
It is hilarious to sit and listen to all of their old stories!


















Tal holding Grayson Leon! Right before she puked on him!


















Here is sweet Mr. Leon - master of the grill! I had to sneak and take his picture.
He was NOT posing - i just happen to get this and when he saw me and .........


























he came after me with a shovel!
He sent me home with a bowl of his potato salad b/c he knows that i love it.
i think i might eat it for breakfast! it is sooo good and i don't even really like potato salad that much!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: