Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008














pulling up... and we see Stacy ... she just dropped Bryant off - and i know Stacy and she was probably crying too! :)

















unbuckling and about to crawl to the front seat!


























she is excited!!!


























Ok - so this year we pull up and the carpool lady mouths "she can get out"
WHAT????
for the past 2 years they came and opened the door for them and helped them out.
Today she opened the door and had to get out all by herself. Not like she can't and not like she doesn't do this at home anyway...
but that sort of hit me. They will expect alot more out of them from now on!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily Hopkins said...

I am SERIOUSLY laughing out loud. I mean I really can't stop. I know exactly what you mean, I would die if they didn't come and help get them out! You just want to say, "THAT'S MY BABY!" HELP HER!