Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here are some pics of our renovation IN PROGRESS.
It is still premature for me to post these but i wanted to show the changes.
Now the BEFORES ARE very embarassing for me to post. just not cute....
but i love a good BEFORE AND AFTER PIC so here are a few of the things that we have been doing!

please overlook the mess.. i should have straightened before these pics... but i DIDN'T! :)




















our new mudroom and built in office. this room used to be outside in the garage. it was a storage room that backed up to our laundry room and we knocked down the wall and built cubbies, a desk, broom closet and a folding table for me! We still have to stain the door that we are using for our new back entrance!


















i also still have to make those shelves cute!


















We built this eat in bar in our kitchen and now i have all kinds of extra storage!



NOW..... on to the BEFORE AND AFTERS! keep in mind that we were living here during this whole process!


post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Christie said...

All I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
LOVE it all!!! The floors look great! Can't wait to come over and get an in person view!

The Fosters said...

These are Awesome!! Yall have done such a great job! This is beautiful...love kitchen and the idea of opening up that dining room...great girl! Wow...didn't know you have been soooo busy. It is worst than building probably because you have to live in it. I know you are pleased and happy to be done.

The Segrest Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it really all looks so awesome. it is amazing how good those floors look!!!!!

Dehmer Family said...

Your house looks so good! Dodds and I renovated our house and lived in it at the same time and it was a nightmare. It has been three years and I am still finding sheetrock dust in places. It is definitely worth it in the end!! You should be proud!

The Cross Family said...

I know your life in now complete because you have met and worked with Ricky HA HA! Everything looks GREAT!!!!!. I love everything. It is amazing what paint does :)

Woodruff family said...

I can't wait to see it in person! It looks awesome! I'm so excited for you!!! So when is the party?????????? :)