Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

this made me laugh. Mary Bratton has the best teacher.
sweet and loving and she is there to TEACH those kids!
They have been working alot on writing their name and doing it the RIGHT WAY!
This was sent home in her folder yesterday! This is one of those things that I'm going to have to keep for her baby book!


She drew curly Q's at the end of all of her letters! I had a talk with her about paying attention and doing what her teacher said and she was just staring at me and told me that she wanted to make it pretty! AND I SOOOO LOVE HER FOR THAT! :)























Perfect detail on the center curl on the "O" - i love this child!




post signature

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

as a teacher, that makes me smile. :)

maybe she'll be "artsy" like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

A child after my own heart! She's so precious! Mallorie

Unknown said...

cutest thing. ever.

Lisa Trotter said...

That is priceless!! May May makes her letters "fancy" too!! Wonder where all little girls learn that??? Definitely a keeper!! :)

Christie said...

That is so cute! She is going to be just like her mommy!

Amber said...

That is priceless! She's a doll.

The Segrest Family said...

OMG! i did that when i was little!!! i love that! so stinkin precious....

Meet the Robinsons said...

SO cute Renee, I used to be a teacher before I became a Mommy, and this would have made my day in the classroom! I wish I could have taught a classroom full of students just like her!

Hillary Jordan said...

Too cute! I immediately thought... Bless her heart, she probably gets that from the Curlz font that her mom uses on all of her monogramming!

Just call me D said...

Hey Renee!
I wanted to say first of all- that little handwriting is precious. Back in the day before I had Caleb I taught Kindergarten and 1st grade... how much would I have loved that little handwriting, even if it needed correcting :)
And second, thanks for your sweet comment on my Doodli Doo blog! I found your family blog through Christie A. and had been meaning to comment. I enjoyed every minute of making sweet Beau's little pants; I've got to get started on Cdawg's fall pants too (or he's gonna be nekked this fall)! Talk to you soon! CUTE blog!