Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Boys and girls!!

We went to the Play Place today with Stacy, Bryant and Mary Grace. Christy Burchfield met us there too. This photo is of Max Burchfield (don't know what that costume is suppose to be... force something... I'm not a very good big boy mom yet ), Power Ranger Bryant and Mary Bratton is Robin from Batman and Robin. I told her that this was a boy costume but I guess she was trying to fit in. She is showing her muscles while holding a meal that she is cooking! She is going to be so well rounded!








And while Mary Bratton is playing Batman and Robin with Power Rangers or something.... Beau is CRAWLING after this high heel shoe. And yes - he is crawling. And into everything!!!






And also under everything. I don't even know how he did this but I had to get a picture before I got him out. Is that child abuse?? Letting him suffer while I get a photo of it. Don't turn me in! The camera was right there.













Crawling down the hall!!! Go Beau! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwwwww beau beau! he is SO cute i could eat him!
and i bet that if you helped him a little bit, he would be holding that bottle in no time!