Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 25, 2006

MB's first skates

Mary Bratton's life long dream was to get roller skates. I never thought she would be getting any this soon until Santa found these " My First Skates." The front wheel locks on one of the skates so that she is not rolling around out of control. She also got all of the helmet and pads she needs! She was so excited - me too - I couldn't sleep last night b/c I couldn't wait for her to see them!!















"roller skates........................!!!!"


















I love her!!!
























Her first skate!! It was raining so we went in the garage! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Woodruff family said...

Don't you just love these skates! Bekah got them for her birthday and she just got big enough to wear them! She loves them.. of course we lost one of the elbow pads.. Can't find them anywhere!! Mary Bratton looks adorable.. let's get them together for a skating party! WOOHOO