Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Random pictures

I curled my hair before Tal's Christmas party - for the first time in years i think! Mary Bratton helped me get ready and saw me putting these cute, cute clips in my hair. I left for a couple of minutes and came back to her like this. Monkey see, monkey do!





Mary Bratton loves to take pictures with our camera. She took this one of Ta ta and I thought it turned out so cute of her.












I was trying to bend down so that Mary Bratton would feel good about taking a good photo. It was pretty obvious that she was about to cut my head off.




We went by the Puckett's house to look at lights last night. Here is Mary Bratton in front of the house. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

ahhhhh, the griswold's, i mean puckett's

Anonymous said...

i'm in a picture in front of the puckett's house, too! must post that soon! merry christmas to you and your sweet family!