Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 18, 2006

Tal's Christmas party

Here are some pictures from Tal's Christmas party. My sweet friend Jenny was there with me - her husband Trey works at L3-Vertex too. We had so much fun.



me and jenny
Sara, me, Jenny


















I forget his girls name but she is so sweet and has a pet goat. An inside pet! I always end up asking her 100 questions about them and their goat.










Girl with the goat, jenny, me, alice ann homes, sara Briggs. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

can't handle it.
girl with the goat.
lol

Anonymous said...

I can not talk about that photo of us -- please take it off.. so bad.. Girl with the goat's name is Melissa.. hilarious! We had SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!! :)

Renee Guest said...

Jenny - what do you mean. You don't think we look sexy?