Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He did it! I got my kiss!
To most mommy's ... this isn't a big deal -
but to me this makes me happier than anything!!!!!!

















Today i was standing in line at a store and I looked down and Mary Bratton was standing there with puckered lips wanting to give me a kiss ( my sweet girl always does that - so precious) I bent down and gave her a kiss and out of nowhere... Beau leans over and gives me a kiss on the lips. I was standing there in front of two strangers at Material Girls saying "he's never done that.... oh my gosh, Mary Bratton did you see that." The people could have cared less.... they had no idea what a milestone it was! I called Tal as soon as I got in the car to tell him.
When we get home... I was trying to get him to do it again to show Tal.
This makes me so happy!!!! Thank you Beau for my sweet kisses! It means SO much to me!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Christie said...

Yeah Beau Beau! I want a Beau Beau kiss!!!

The O'Donnells said...

sweeeeet beau!

Lisa Trotter said...

Sweet Beau....he's like, "Hey, what's all the fuss???" "What just happened and why is everyone clapping and screaming??" :)

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yay!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

yeah!!! melts my heart!!!

Woodruff family said...

Awe Renee - I just read this and this makes me so happy for you!!!!!!! Sweet Beau!