Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

















Kissing on sweet little Richie!


















Every thirty minutes or so at Joe's Crab Shack.... the music comes on LOUD, lights go down, disco balls go on and the waiters all dance.
They played the song that Joanne played at New Years.... ( Slide to left, slide to the right... Get funky) some other words go along with it but I don't know what they are. Mary Katherine - I can hear you laughing at me right now!
anyway - this song stuck in our heads for the rest of the night!

























Here is Mary Bratton's getting funky face on the walk home!
























Here we all are 'getting funky' before we go to our room! Beau looks scared in this picture but he was loving it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

OMG! i absolutely LOVE the picture of you and MB and Beau 'getting funky'! ahhaha i love it!!!!!!
and actually, no, i was not laughing at you... it took me a while to figure out what song you were talking about - i think i got it now... i don't know all the words to it either!!!
sorry i didn't call you back tonight... got crazy - nash is teething... yuck city - i will call you in the a.m.
jealous of the fun beach trip!

Christie said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I love the getting funky picture. I only wish you had a video of it.
:) :) :) :)