Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008
























Here is a picture of my Uncle Ray. This is my Uncle that got diagnosed with cancer a few days before Christmas. My friend Jenny has run a few marathon's in his honor. He has lost his hair and I think he looks very handsome!!
He is with his fiancee, Lynelle


























My cousin Alex ( the groom) and my Aunt Gabriella ( the best hostess and the best chef in the whole wide world)
Love going to Monroe to her house.... she spoils everyone to death! She never sits still. We love her!


















So we are at our hotel all ready and trying to leave to walk out the door for the engagement party
and Tal says he only packed ONE shoe. So we go all around town QUICKLY trying to find a men's shoe store at 6:30 p.m. on a Saturday in Monroe. Slim pickins... let me tell you! He is trying on all the shoes of ANY of my relatvies that might have an extra pair... anything... we are desperate! We FINALLY went to Stein Mart and they had a Men's shoe dept. So ..We are only 15 minutes late to the party.
He finds the other shoe under the bed the next morning as we are leaving to drive back to Jackson!


















Alex & Jean, my cousin Natalie, My cousin Maria and my cousin Mark
Here are my 4 of my 5 cousins ( and Jean) that belong to my Uncle Ralph and Aunt Gabriella. The oldest brother Ralph lives in California with his family and couldn't be there.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: