Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Awards Day for Mary Bratton

Mary Bratton had awards day and we are so proud of her!
I really cannot believe that she is graduating from Kindergarten!!!!!
She got a trophy today for learning her bible verses ( A-Z) every week this year!

I cannot put into words what a sweet blessing she is to me! She is EVERYTHING that God knew that I needed or
ever wanted in a little girl! I am so proud of her!
























going up on stage to get her certificate from her teacher
















My camera was not moving fast enough in this light ( sad i couldn't get the pic)
but she got a certificate and a big hug from her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Kim Allen!
I cannot even tell you how much we have loved having her!
















About to get her trophy from Mrs. Sturdivant.














Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

yay mary bratton! what a cutie. go ahead and plan on moving to starkville sometime next year. that way, i can be her 2nd grade teacher AND teach you how to become a STATE FAN!!!!

The Segrest Family said...

so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is such a precious soul