Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Girls trip to Utah

Ok - I have finally finished posting the pics from my girl's trip.

This first one is minus Joanne since she is taking it - we are in Park City Utah shopping and walking around.


















and this is when i got home and got the best homecoming from my sweet family.
Mary Bratton made me a bunch of signs that she was holding up- it was adorable!
























don't you love that I wore my t-shirt back home!
I'm that dork!

......"Guess where I've been..........." read my t-shirt!

























post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christie said...

That is so sweet! Love that girl and that cute sign!

The Segrest Family said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE PICTURES!!! so much fun!!! you look so cute in all of them... i know y'all had a great time with eachother!

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon this blog by accident, I noticed all the links with family names,and all of the religious stuff, and I was wondering if you are all related or part of a church? I also noticed that you all live in the south. I dont mean to sound rude, I am just curious! They are super cute blogs!
Lilly, Boston, MA