Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I just wanted to point out a new link that i have posted to the right.

Barbie's Forecasts & Faith Blog - by Barbie Bassett
http://barbiebassett.blogspot.com/

She spoke at Pinelake on Thursday night for Arise and she was amazing!
I had never heard her testimony or heard her speak before. I was in tears... I just felt like she was speaking to me the whole time! ( and I heard other people say the same thing)
It was just that kind of powerful night that YOU know that God uses to change you! God has been tugging on my heart for months now. I have mentioned that to numerous friends and i was getting really good at ignoring Him. I KNEW what i needed to do but was just being disobedient. I've always been sort of a rule breaker since I was little --- so this made sense! :) Right MOM! :)

I know that I need HIM and that I am nothing without HIM. Thank you God for not ever giving me up on me and for loving me unconditionally.

Barbie had me laughing through tears (which I just love doing)! She was really funny and had me listening intensly the whole time! I drawn to people that make me laugh so I was just loving it all!

I am going to be checking her blog and want to encourage everyone else to do the same! She is such an amazing Godly woman... such an inspiration and I'm excited to follow her!

and MOST OF ALL.... I'm excited to have GOD back in my CENTER!







post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amen sister!!!! so happy to read this -
and had a great time too!! love me some barbie