Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Cheers and dinner!

I got the best MOTHER'S Day cheer from Mary Bratton!
She made it up herself ( obviously... since I'm not aware of any other ones out there)
it was so cute!

























MB thought Beau should do one too! She is trying to extend his leg!
















Tal and Mary Bratton made me a special Mother's Day dinner!
Appetizer of Bacon cheddar squares.
Entree of Baked Tilapia and a side of pasta with feta and sundried tomatoes.
and they baked me the yummiest cake!
They made me feel so special! I love my sweet family so much!




















Mary Bratton spent a while licking the batter from the cake!























post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

you forgot to mention how exhausted you were... from being my personal moving director the day before!
ohhhhhhh how i would NOT have gotten through saturday without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you!!!!!!
love you
you are an awesome mama!