Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 18, 2006

And now more baby dedication photos!!










These are photos rom baby dedication that I am stealing from my friend Mary Katherine Segrest's blog. She is going to teach me how to be a good blogger because I am still winging this stuff. She is sooo creative and paints the best canvases!! Her business is called Khaki Patch and she and I will be splitting a booth at Handworks. You can check out her work if you scroll way down on her blog at www.chadsegestfamily.blogspot.com

links to some of our other friends blogs are
www.seagofamily.blogspot.com
www.dowdlesanddogs.blogspot.com

So glad she got a photo of the big screen. As each family walked to the front they had a photo and the bible verse that we chose up on the screen. I forgot to look up there as we were walking up but MK got a great photo for us!


Mary Bratton would not even come to me and Tal - she wanted to stay with Joy!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

ooops...
Mary Katherine's blog is
www.chadsegrestfamily.blogspot.com

I will have to post some of her cute work to show everyone!

The Segrest Family said...

and by the way nea, it is THE KHAKI PATCH. =)

Renee Guest said...

squoooz me....
mistake after mistake!!!