Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 12, 2006

New Baby Face Items - but alot more to come!!







Here are just a few of my new Baby Face items. I have purchased a monogram machine and I have some children's clothes and baby gifts - including bibs, burp cloths, baby pillow shams, bags, girls panties, hooded towels, birthday banners and some really cute clothing and t-shirts. Here are just a few of some of the new burps and bibs. I have ALOT of new styles and colors on the way. I will be selling them - 2 for $20. You can get either a matching bib and burp, 2 burps or 2 bibs monogrammed for $20. I am trying to get ready for Handworks that is on November 17th & 18th and the Celebrating Southern show that is on October 5th. oh - and this dress has double lettuce edge on the sleeves and the bottom and I also have leggings for sale that have the double lettuce edge at the bottom - soo soo cute!!! www.babyfacedesign.com

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! i have some stuff that i need you to monogram for me--- we really need to have a meeting! agh! hope you feel better
love you
mk