Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Friends at Baby Dedication!








Tonight was baby dedication at Pinelake! Beau along with his friends Bryant and Mary Grace Seago and Graham Jackson got dedicated. Our friends and family came to see this special day for Beau. It was one of those wonderful nights that I will forever remember. We have the best family and best friends in the whole world! I am sooo happy and sooo thankful to God for giving us all of these wonderful people in our life. I have alot of pictures to post for tonight.
Camp Segrest was there with his big brown eyes and sweet smile. I got a good picture of Camp playing peek a boo with me! Love him and his sweet parents Mary Katherine and Chad.
Sweet little Mary Grace and her bonnet. She kept trying to pull it off. I didn't get a good picture of Bryant (he was too fast) but he looked adorable too.

No comments: