Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fishing?????




What has happened to my hair bow wearing, tu tu loving little girl. Tal took her in the boat with him the other day and now all she wants to do is FISH........... Her Paw Dad would be very proud. This backpack came with her new Barbie fishing pole and she would not take it off all day. She would't even take it off for her nap. She was waiting for Tal to get home so that she could go fishing. I went with them when Tal got home and I have never seen this child so happy - she was teaching me all about fishing. I asked her if she would rather do ballet or go fishing... she would rather go fishing. I think Tal is in heaven!

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

love it. barbie fishing pole...
i bought my neice abby one of those for her b'day and she loved it too! they are about the same age, so i guess it's a 3 year old girly girl thing!

Renee Guest said...

But not so girly girl. She was serious fishing. She was sweating and I tried to blow on her to cool her off and she said "stop mom" - she usually hates to sweat and hates dirt and bugs and she road around in that nasty boat like it was the best time of her life. Where did I go wrong?? Jenny Wadford says that she can't help it because she is half Canton.