Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Jenny Woodruff's Baby Shower










These pictures are at Jenny Bourn Woodruff's baby shower at the Jazz and Java Cafe in Madison. She is due in 2 weeks with a little boy named Nate. (Nathaniel Bourn Woodruff) - Look how cute she is!!! I love, love, love my Jenny!! She also has a precious daughter named Bekah that just turned 3. Some other friends in the pictures are Story Moore Bridges (blue shirt, long brown hair - holding Beau), Misti Stevens Sims (blonde hair holding Beau) - I swear I held my son during this party - Brandi Hunter and her little girl Wesley ( and Brandi just had a little boy named Hayes 2 days after I had Beau), and a pictures of Misti, Jenny and Courtney Milan (black shirt -And Courtney is due with her 2nd girl on Dec. 26th.)

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

I'm such a bad blogger. Jenny is suppose to be the first picture on the post that says "jenny's baby shower" I don't know how to get this straight. Sorry Jenny