Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Beau - 11 months


Where has this year gone? Beau will be 11 months in 2 days. I have to start planning his first birthday! Tal told me to keep it simple. Ummmm... has he met me? :) But - I will try!

I keep I was looking back at pictures and came across a few that I wanted to share.

He had jaundice when he was born and had brown hair. So we thought he had my skin and my hair. But now 11 months later - he has less hair than he had when he was born - and he is extremely fair.
Mary Bratton has loved him since the minute he was born! She is the sweetest big sister!!












he was about 2 weeks old here!






He is about 2 months in this photo!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Regina said...

Renee, I don't know if I have introduced myself yet or not! I have been "stalking" your blog for a while now. I stumbled over here from Stacy's blog (we are friends from Galveston and Stacy is one reason I am ADDICTED to blogging!). Your family is so precious! It is truly amazing how time flies and no matter how hard to try to keep my girls little, they just keep on growing! :) Come by and visit us sometime if you would like! threepigglets.blogspot.com

Have a great day!
Regina

Woodruff family said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe he's almost one! TIME FLIES!

The Segrest Family said...

where has baby beau gone?!

Jenny said...

cutie baby boy:) growing fast!